The Great Magaliesburg Escape

The Great Magaliesburg Escape

Event Date:

22 July 2023

Event Time:

8:00 am

Event Location:

Bidon Bistro

Join Triumph Joburg for an exciting adventure through the scenic countryside as we embark on a thrilling off-road motorcycle ride. Get ready for a day filled with adrenaline, fellowship and breathtaking views!

Our meeting point is Bidon Bistro, located in Muldersdrift on Kromdraai Rd, Driefontein. We will kick off the day at 08h00 with a warm welcome, serving you freshly brewed coffee and delicious muffins to energize you for the journey ahead.

Your ticket includes a delicious lunch and a refreshing cold drink. Rest assured, you won’t leave hungry!

The route will be led by experienced instructors who will guide and support the group throughout the ride. We prioritise safety, and to ensure your well-being, there will be two medical personnel accompanying the group. Please note that the groups will not be split, allowing for a cohesive and enjoyable experience for everyone. This ride caters to both beginners and intermediate-level riders. It is a non-technical adventure, with approximately 70% of the route consisting of dirt roads and the remaining 30% being tar roads.

Our journey will take us towards the beautiful Magaliesburg Area and its surroundings, offering picturesque landscapes and captivating scenery along the way. As we reach our destination, we have dedicated parking on the left side of the venue, accessible via a dirt road. Ample parking space is available, ensuring convenience for all participants.

At the venue, a dedicated eating area will be set up exclusively for our group. We will aim to sit down for lunch around 12h15, allowing riders to refuel and recharge before heading home. Please note that after lunch, the return journey will be exclusively on tar roads, eliminating any further dirt roads.

Don’t miss out on this incredible adventure! Secure your spot now for just R385 per person. Grab your motorcycle, gear up, and get ready for an unforgettable day filled with thrilling off-road riding, stunning scenery, and great company. We look forward to seeing you there!

#ForTheRide

Need Help?

Battling to purchase a ticket or register for this event please call Lia on 011 444 4444 or mail events@triumphbikes.co.za

Sorry, this event is expired and no longer available.
Total Seats: 25 (4 Left:)
  • Bidon Bistro
  • Kromdraai Rd, Driefontein, Muldersdrift
  • Muldersdrift
  • Gauteng
  • 1747

Event Schedule Details

  • 22 July 2023 8:00 am   -   2:00 pm
Share This Event
Add Event to Your Calendar